In this episode of the CBC Game Engine podcast, we’ll explore the many different ways to create games for your game engine.
Topics include: • Why and how to start your game engines in the first place.
• How to build a game engine in 3D.
• The differences between Unity and Unreal Engine.
• What to look for when creating a game in your engine.
• Developing games with the Unity game engine can be a lot of work.
• Learning to make a game for Unity.
• Getting started with the Unreal Engine 3.4.3 release.
• Creating a game with a Unity game system.
• Unity is a great engine to start off with if you have a project already.
• If you’re working with an existing game engine project, you might want to consider a new game engine like Unity.
If you need a refresher on the basics of game engines, we’ve written a short video for you.
Free View in iTunes